03 January, 2007

Jane Hart's List of Free E-learning Resources

Welcome back to another year of Cakes!

Before you get too busy have a look at Jane Hart's comprehensive list of free tools that can, or are being used in learning and teaching.

She's also written a guide to where each type of tool might be used, which is something I've been thinking about doing, so that will save me some work. However a cut down version covering just the tools that Edge Hill staff are likely to use soon might be worth developing.

If you don't have time to look at the list properly, why not subscribe to Jane's blog where you'll get daily updates. I use the web-based feed aggregator Bloglines to subscribe to blog feeds, so have a look at that if you've not got one.

1 comment:

KMcC said...

Thank you very much for this link to Jane's website. It's great! I am slowly but surely building up my RSS feed on e-learning.
Kerstin